April 2, 2020
Policy Last Updated:
Questions or concerns regarding this policy should be emailed to: email@example.com
Titanium Finance Solutions Inc. (collectively “Titanium”/“Titanium Finance”/“we”/“us” or “our” ) respects privacy and values the trust that users place on us.
This website (https://www.titaniumfinance.io) is owned and operated by Titanium
What Information do we collect?
- We may collect information that you volunteer to us, which may include, your name, title, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address and certain company information, such as, number of employees, annual company revenue, or industry. These information may be collected in the following ways: when you register for events, subscribe to newsletters, participate in online surveys, discussion groups or forums, or when you view or download selected information/documents. Providing this optional information is voluntary on your part.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
We collect Personal Information for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience and understand your needs in order to develop and recommend products and services
- To contact and correspond to you
- To improve our website and enhance your experience
- To tailor content and information sent to you via Titanium marketing and promotional emails (emails containing Titanium newsletters, products, services, promotions, partners, events, information and resources that we think may interest you). Only “Subscribers” of Titanium (users who have confirmed their subscription) shall receive these emails. If you are a subscriber and would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preference by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link found in all newsletter/promotional emails sent by Titanium.
- To process transactions and payments
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
System Logs & Cookies: Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Website. A cookie is a feature of your web browser that consists of a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of this Website and the Services, such as how many users visit the Website, how long users spend viewing the Website, and what pages are viewed most often. This information is used to improve the content of the Website.
You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website and Services.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
We will share your Personal Information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy.
Titanium will not share your information, including personal information, with third parties, except as follows:
- Affiliates: We may disclose the User Information we collect to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Contractors or Agents: We may disclose the User Information we collect from you to third party contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, provided they agree to the principles in this Statement. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide professional services as subcontractors.
- Change of Ownership: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the User Information we have collected to the other company.
- By Law: We also may disclose User Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena or to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To Protect Us and Others: We also may disclose the User Information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of any Service Agreements or this Policy or as evidence in litigation in which Titanium is involved.
- Vendors or Service Providers: We may share Personal Information about you in respect of the Website and Services only with our service providers and partners which may include website hosting, cloud service providers, analytics providers, email marketing providers and payment processors. Our service providers may host data worldwide and accordingly your Personal Information may be available to governments worldwide under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.In particular, Titanium uses the following third-party service providers that process Personal Information on its behalf:
- Flywheel – Website Hosting Provider
- Microsoft 365 – Corporate Email Services
- Converkit – Email Marketing Provider
- ZohoRecruit – Applicant Tracking System Provider
Upon request, Titanium will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may, at any time, choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to Titanium, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at email@example.com with other requests related to your data.
In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
If you cancel your account, your Personal Information along with other information may be retained in our archive or backup records. Please see Data Retention below.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with you).
If you request that your name be removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all your Personal Information due to technological and legal constraints.
Titanium is committed to protecting the data you share with us. We use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
The Services are intended for use by business users. Accordingly, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from minors including from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we are made aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child below 13, we will immediately delete their personal information. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not intentionally collect or maintain, and do not want you to provide, any information regarding your medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other sensitive information.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal information should be directed to Titanium Finance Solutions at email@example.com
Titanium will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy.
This Policy may be amended from time to time, consistent with the requirements of the Principles. Titanium reserves the right to change this Policy as reasonably necessary to accommodate changes to the law, technology and/or circumstances.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.